Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's not over....


As my six loyal readers may recall, I was shocked that my parakeet,
Bob, "came out" as a McCain supporter just prior to election day. Well, I figured, he's got a brain the size of a pea and it IS a free coutnry (well, sort of). It's been two weeks since the election and Bob has continued to spew what I intermpret to be pro-McCain rhetoric. A friend thought I was making this up. But that's not my style. To prove myself right, I printed out a photo of the former POW and taped it on the wall near Bob's cage. For the next hour or two, he was over as close as he could get to the photo, crooning and chirping. So....I may be living with the next head of the RNC. Wow. I'd personally enjoy seeing Joe Lieberman taking orders from a parakeet.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Bob is as tenacious as Sarah Palin! She doesn't seem to realize either that the election is over. (P.S. Will John McCain be coming over to feed Bob while you're away at Xmas? I hope he has better luck than we did.)

Ed said...

Who wouldn't croon and chirp over that photo? It makes me want to croon and chirp.